DIY Wedding & Receptions
The Cajun Lake Lodge DIY Wedding Package is for the bride and groom who want an intimate, low-key, relaxed setting for 30 or fewer guests on their special day.
If you and your future spouse have said, “We just want to get married with our closest friends and family in an intimate setting,” you’ve come to the right place.
Your wedding day doesn’t have to be expensive and stressful! Tie the knot surrounded by nature, and relax with your guests in our rustic, charming Lodge.
An overnight stay for up to 10 guests in the Lodge is included.
You may even bring your own food or we can assist you in securing the services of a caterer.
No fuss, no frills, just a simple celebration of love. As always at Cajun Lake Lodge, let the good times roll!
DIY Wedding Highlights
- Up to 30 guests
- Full use of our 4-bedroom lodge from 2:00 p.m. until 11:00 a.m. the following day
- Ability to bring your own food or to hire a caterer
- Ceremony on our manicured grounds
- Pool table and dartboard
- 2 party rooms
- 55” TV
- Outdoor fire pit area
- Charcoal Grill
- Indoor fireplace
- Front porch with rockers
- Stocked kitchen
- Movie Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Creek and Pond Access
- Exclusive Use of the Property
Total Cost of DIY Wedding Package “As-Is” – $1,073.75
- Additional Tables and Chairs: $25 per table/chair set of 8
- We will bring in and set up extra tables and chairs for your meal or your ceremony
- Assistance with Parking: $100 minimum, depending upon number of cars you expect
- Our staff will help organize your guests’ arrival as they park right in front of the Lodge
- Assistance with Wedding Ceremony: $500
- The facility manager will give on-site assistance and coordination on the day of your event.
- Vendor Coordination: $500
- The facility manager will help welcome and coordinate your vendors the day of, such as a caterer, DJ, photo/videographer, etc.
- Romantic overnight stay at the Ragin’ Cajun Cabin for bride and groom: $200 plus tax